Our Policies & Procedures
Your health and safety is our #1 priority. Our goal is to ensure that you receive our services within the confines of state and federal mandates, along with CDC guidelines. Our commitment to keep you safe is outlined by the following rules and procedures for all clients, services, and staff:
- NEW clients are to fill out an online intake form prior to their first session. The session cannot begin until the form is completed. If the form is filled out during the scheduled session, the time will be deducted from the treatment. There are no paper forms to fill out.
- If you feel sick or are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please cancel your appointment as soon as possible (at no charge):
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these symptoms:
Repeated shaking with chills
New loss of taste or smell
- All clients will be screened via email questionnaire 24 hours prior to their appointment and again in person prior to receiving treatment. Services cannot begin until these steps occur.
- All clients will have their temperature taken prior to the start of services. If the client's temperature reads 100.4° F or greater the test will be re-administered 5 minutes afterward to ensure there was no false positive. If the second reading reads 100.4° F or greater the session will be rescheduled at no charge to the client.
- All clients and staff will wear a mask or facial covering throughout the session, except when absolutely necessary, such as during TMJD or Whiplash treatments. Any client refusing to wear a mask or facial covering before, during, or after the session will be refused services without a refund.
- Gloves will be available for your therapist to wear during treatment per client request.
- All equipment, linens, and products will be properly disinfected prior to and after each session in accordance with state mandates and CDC guidelines. This may include the use of chemicals some individuals may be sensitive to. Please inform us prior to your scheduled appointment via email, text, or phone if you have any concerns.
- Contact-less forms of payment are available and preferred.